– 한국어: 개인정보 처리방침 / 게임서비스 이용약관 / 개인 데이터 삭제
Terms of Service
1. Acceptance to the Terms of Service
- This terms of agreement (“Terms of Service”) governs the relationship between you and NLABSOFT Co., Ltd. and its affiliates (hereinafter “NLABSOFT” or “Us” or “We”) regarding the use of NLABSOFT games, websites, forum and other existing services (the “Service”).
- You must agree to represent that you are 16 years of age or older to use the Service. You may not download, use the Service, or create an Account if you are under the age of 16.
- If you are between the ages of 16 and 18, or under the age of majority where you live, you may not use the Service unless your parents or legal guardians review this Terms of Service and agree upon it on your behalf.
- When you use the Service, you represent that you understand the Terms of Service and agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions in the Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service, you must not use the Service.
- NLABSOFT reserves the right to modify the Terms of Service by posting updated versions at any time at its sole discretion. If you disagree to any part of the then-current Terms of Service, you must discontinue using the Service.
- You are responsible for the maintenance of your own device and must take immediate action to secure the Account if it is believed to have been lost, stolen, or is otherwise being used by a third party.
2. Limited License Grant
- Subject to your agreement and continuing compliance with the Terms of Service and any other relevant NLABSOFT policies, NLABSOFT grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable limited license subject to the limitations below to access and use the Service or your own non-commercial entertainment purposes. You agree not to use the Service for any other purpose.
- You are fully responsible in taking care of your own device and Account, especially for any unauthorized use of the Service or any use of your credit card or other payment method (e.g. PayPal) by minors.
- License covers the updates, expansions, and additional components provided by NLABSOFT.
- If you are a convicted felon or have previously been banned from the Service, you may not use the Service.
3. Suspensions and Termination
- NLABSOFT MAY, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, TERMINATE, LIMIT, SUSPEND, MODIFY OR DELETE USER’S ACCOUNT OR ACCESS TO NLABSOFT’s SERVICE AND PROHIBIT ACCESS TO THE GAME AND CONTENT
- THEREFORE, IF YOU ARE, OR NLABSOFT SUSPECTS THAT YOU ARE FAILING TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, OR THERE IS ANY ACTUAL OR SUSPECTED ILLEGAL OR IMPROPER USE OF THE SERVICE, NLABSOFT IS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO COMPENSATE YOU FOR ANY SUCH LOSSES OR RESULTS
- NLABSOFT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE ANY ACCOUNT THAT HAS BEEN INACTIVE FOR 180 DAYS
- NLABSOFT reserves the right to stop offering and/or supporting the Service at any time, and NLABSOFT is not required to provide refunds, benefits or any other compensation to the user related to this discontinued Service.
- You may terminate your account at any time and for any reason.
4. Login Information, Account
- During the process of creating an Account, you will be required to provide a username and/or e-mail address and a password (“Login Information”).
- You shall not share your Account or Login Information, nor let anyone else access the Account or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your Account.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Login Information, including all types of purchases, whether or not authorized by you.
- You are fully responsible for anything that happens through the Account.
- NLABSOFT reserves the right to remove or reclaim any usernames at any time and for any reason, including but not limited to claims by a third party that a user who uses the username violates or infringes the third party’s rights.
5. Code of Conduct
- You agree to comply with the followings (“Code of Conduct”):
Comply with terms and conditions of third party mobile platform providers, such as Apple and Google, from whom you download the Service, including the terms regarding payment for In-App purchases made through the platform.
In any circumstances, do not attempt to obtain or access to other user’s account or login information.
Not use cheats, exploits, hacks, automation software, bots, mods or any unauthorized third-party software to modify or interfere with the Service.
Not exploit, distribute or publicly inform other users of any game error, miscue, or bug which provides for an unintended disadvantage.
Not disrupt, overburden, aid or assist in the attempt to disrupt the Service or any other Service related environment.
Not institute, assist or become involved in any type of attack, distributing virus, or other attempts to disrupt the Service or any other user’s use of the Service.
Not post any information that is abusive, threatening, illegal, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or containing nudity, excessive violence, or racially, religiously, sexually or otherwise objectionable or offensive.
Not harass, abuse, threaten or bully any other player or NLABSOFT employees, including NLABSOFT’s customer service representatives.
Not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, accounts registered or others’, or to networks from which portions of the Service are provided, including by circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, or assisting or encouraging any other person to circumvent or modify, any security, technology, device, or software that is part of the Service.
Not improperly use NLABSOFT support services, including by submitting false reports.
Unless permitted by law or there are open source licenses, you will not modify, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise try to derive the source code for any underlying software or other intellectual property used to provide the Service or any NLABSOFT game.
Through the Service, not make available any material or information that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity or other right of any person or entity or impersonates any other person, including a representative or employee of NLABSOFT.
- Failure to comply with this Code of Conduct may result in the suspension of your account, where NLABSOFT reserves the right to determine which conduct is considered to be violated and reserves the right to take action as needed.
6. User Content / User Interaction
- NLABSOFT does not endorse any User Content (any form of content such as fan arts, blogs, wikis, discussion forums, posts, chats, digital images, videos, and any other forms of media that was created by users) supplied by users, and each user is responsible for his or her User Content, and we expressly disclaim any implied warranties with respect to User Content.
- NLABSOFT does not, and cannot, pre-screen or monitor all User Content. NLABSOFT is not responsible for monitoring the Service for inappropriate or illegal communications by users. Your use of the Service is at your own risk. However, we reserve the right to block, remove, refuse to post or edit User Content if necessary.
- The Service may include various forums, blogs, and chat features where you can post User Content, including your observations and comments on designated topics. NLABSOFT cannot guarantee that other members will not use the ideas and information that you share. Therefore, if you have an idea or information that you would like to keep confidential and/or don’t want others to use, do not post it on the Service. NLABSOFT will not be a part or hold responsibility to evaluate, use or compensate you for any ideas or information you may choose to submit.
- You are solely responsible for the information that you post on, through or in connection with the Service and that you provide to others. NLABSOFT may reject and refuse to post, or delete any User Content for any or no reason, especially if the content violates the Terms of Service.
- You are solely responsible for your interaction with other players with whom you interact through the Service. NLABSOFT reserves the right, but has no obligation to become involved in any way concerning the dispute of the Service. You will fully cooperate with NLABSOFT to investigate any suspected unlawful, fraudulent or improper activity, including granting NLABSOFT access to any password-protected portion of your account, without limitation.
- If you have a dispute with one or more users, you shall indemnify NLABSOFT (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and every kind of damages (actual and consequential), known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
6.1 User Generated Content License
- Regarding your User Generated Content, you hereby grant to NLABSOFT a non-exclusive, sublicensable, irrevocable and royalty-free worldwide license under all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, privacy and publicity rights and other intellectual property rights to copy, reproduce, fix, adapt, modify, create derivative works from, manufacture, commercialize, publish, distribute, sell, license, sublicense, transfer, lease, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, or provide NLABSOFT with access to electronically broadcast, communicate to the public by telecommunication, and display, perform, enter into computer memory, use and practice, in any way (including on third-party sites and platforms such as Facebook, YouTube and Twitter) without further notice to you, with or without attribution, and without the requirement of permission from or payment to you or any other person or entity.
- You further hereby grant to NLABSOFT unconditional, irrevocable right to use and exploit your name, likeness and any other information or material included in any User Content, without any obligation to you. Except as prohibited by law, you waive any rights of attribution and/or any moral rights you may have in your User Content, regardless of whether your User Content is altered or changed in any manner. NLABSOFT does not claim any ownership rights in your User Content and nothing in these Terms of Service is intended to restrict any rights that you may have to use and exploit your User Content.
7. Purchase Terms
- The Service allows you to “earn” In-Game Items. You may also use real money to purchase a license to use certain In-Game Items. In-Game Items, including “Gold,” “Gems,” and any other virtual currencies within the Game are for personal non-commercial entertainment purposes, have no independent value outside of the Game, may not be redeemed for any cash value, and is simply a measurement of your limited license. You always receive an item from the loot box that has a value equal to or greater than the price paid.
- NLABSOFT does not control or manage the payment process; please review the relevant terms and conditions with the applicable platform provider (e.g., Apple’s iOS, Google’s Android OS, etc.) before making any In-App Purchases.
- NLABSOFT may manage, regulate, control, modify or eliminate Virtual Items and/or Merchandise (any other goods or services) at any time, with or without notice. NLABSOFT shall have no liability to you or any third party in the event that NLABSOFT exercises such rights.
- Other than as authorized in the Service, you shall not sell, redeem or otherwise transfer Virtual Items or Merchandise to any person or entity, including but not limited to NLABSOFT, other users or any third parties.
- Real money trading (RMT) and trading between players on secondary markets to be explicitly prohibited.
- ALL PURCHASES AND REDEMPTIONS OF THIRD PARTY VIRTUAL CURRENCY MADE THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NEITHER NLABSOFT NOR ANY MOBILE PLATFORM PROVIDER IS REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A REFUND FOR ANY REASON, AND THAT YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE MONEY OR OTHER COMPENSATION FOR UNUSED IN-GAME ITEMS WHEN AN ACCOUNT IS CLOSED, WHETHER SUCH CLOSURE WAS VOLUNTARY OR INVOLUNTARY. IN THE EVENT THAT YOU DO NOT RECEIVE AN IN-GAME ITEM THAT YOU PROPERLY PURCHASED THROUGH A PLATFORM PROVIDER, YOU MAY REQUEST A REFUND DIRECTLY FROM THAT PLATFORM PROVIDER SUBJECT TO THEIR REFUND POLICY
8. Ownership / Trademarks and Copyrights
All rights, titles and interests of the Service (including without limitation any games, titles, computer codes, themes, objects, characters, character names, stories, dialogues, catch phrases, concepts, artworks, animations, sounds, musical compositions, audio-visual effects, methods of operation, moral rights, documentation, in-game chat transcripts, character profile information, recordings of games played using a NLABSOFT game client, and the NLABSOFT game clients and server softwares) are owned by NLABSOFT. NLABSOFT reserves all rights without limitation, including all intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights, in connection with its games and the Service.
9. Services Not Controlled By NLABSOFT
Some products may give you the option of using the Service in methods not controlled by NLABSOFT. For example, you may be given the option to use the Service on servers not owned or controlled by NLABSOFT. NLABSOFT takes no responsibility for your use of NLABSOFT software on or through any such service and otherwise has no control over how those services are offered, administered or operated. Any such use of non-NLABSOFT controlled services is at your own risk and you are subjected to additional or different terms and restrictions by the third party running the service.
10. Links to Third-Party Sites
11. Entire Agreement
- If there is any conflict between the Terms of Service and any other rules or instructions posted elsewhere, NLABSOFT shall resolve the conflict in its sole discretion.
- If any court or other competent authority finds any of the terms of the Terms of Service to be invalid or unenforceable, the other terms will not be affected.
12. How to contact us
To find out more about how your Personal Information will be used please contact us through our Customer Service at www.nlabsoft.com/contact.
We hope that you won’t have any complaints about us or our Services. If you are unhappy with our use of your Personal Information then please contact our customer services department at www.nlabsoft.com/contact.
14. Governing law/Jurisdiction
This Terms of Service is governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the REPUBLIC OF KOREA. Any claim or dispute with you and NLABSOFT, relating in any way to the Service or the Terms of Service, will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the REPUBLIC OF KOREA.